Stake Lake Facilities include:
- 60 km of TRAILS, expertly trackset & groomed for both skate & classic skiing.
- Family-friendly trails for EVERYONE, from beginner through to intermediate and advanced skiers and snowshoers.
- Numerous LOOPS and ROUTES, offering a fabulous variety of skiing and snowshoeing options.
- 5 km of LIT TRAILS for night skiing.
- 5 km of DOG TRAILS, also expertly trackset & groomed.
- 13 km of SNOWSHOE TRAILS.
- New heated washrooms, thanks to a grant from the Kamloops Blazers Foundation, opened Dec. 24th, 2014.
- A large, comfortable and heated DAY LODGE -- with water and hot beverages available.
- TERRAIN PARK (a ski playground) for Kids of all ages.
- Strategically placed MAPS on all trails with an easy-to-use difficulty rating system.
- Check out our TRAIL MAPS to see all your skiing and snowshoeing options.
- Shelters and outhouses along various trails.
- A Machine shed to store the trail grooming equipment.
- Warm-Up and Timing huts for races